made by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leelou

Friday, February 17, 2012

My Day With Matthew



 I am not the best of patients. I don't like being stuck in bed all day and I have a really hard time sitting around when my house is a mess. I get grumpy, whiny and snappy to those around me and I go back and forth between feeling sorry for myself and and being angry. In short, I'm not a nice person to be around when I'm this sick. So, I spent my Thursday all by myself, in bed, with our laptop and my collection of romantic comedies. This is what my Thursday looked like.

I started the day with How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days. This is one of my go-to sick day movies. I've seen it probably 100 times and it still makes me laugh. It's hard to be grumpy when watching Matthew McConaughey and Kate Hudson is one of my favorite actresses. She's so goofy.       



Just one Matthew movie isn't enough so movie #2  was Failure to Launch. I'm not a huge Sarah Jessica Parker fan but I'm pretty crazy for the rest of the cast.  




I took a Matthew intermission to check in with the rest of civilization (a.k.a facebook), checked my email, blogged a little and then also listened to a few of my favorite podcasts. 






  
 Back to Matthew. Movie #3 was Fools Gold. I don't like it as much as 10 Days, I think I've only watched it about 30 times but Matthew is topless for about 70% of the movie and did I mention that I also love Kate? Everytime I watch this one, I like it a little bit more.




 The last movie of the day was The Ghosts of Girlfriends Past. 
Emma Stone kills me! I forgot she's in this one. I love the wedding cake fiasco. He's adorable covered in frosting.    




Just as a side note: I have yet to find a movie he doesn't say bullshit at least once.


 Before going to sleep for the night, Jeremy and I watched a few more episodes of Bones. We are watching season one right now and just finished disk two. 

 After watching the first few episodes we weren't sure if we really liked it but it's growing on us now. I don't really care for Zach's character but I like Angela a lot.


 With the exception of pills and a very little bit of food, that was my day. Thankfully, I'm feeling better today and I think by tomorrow I will be back to normal. That's a very good thing because my house is a frick'n disaster!

I'm finishing up my Matthew marathon today. I just finished the Wedding Planner and now I'm watching Sahara. We don't own any of his other movies so I'll have to move on after this one.









I hope you all enjoy your Friday and have a great weekend!



No comments: