made by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leelou

Thursday, February 2, 2012

My Selfish List of 10


Today's blog is a list. I list of all the things I'm "saving up" for.
They are numbered but there really isn't any order to this dream list. 


[1]



The America River Parkway parking pass. My family and I love to spend time on, near and in the river. I also love to run on the bike trail so a parking pass would save us money in the long run.


[2]



This parking pass is good for Cali state parks! We don't go to state parks very often but I think having the parking pass would be an extra intensive to go.  


[3]


This is the Mahina by Boga and I really like this board! I feel pretty sturdy on it without being too sturdy. I LOVE SUP!



[4]

This woul be necessarily for my board. 


[5]
I really need to get a bike. It would be so much fun to go on bike rides with the kids. Also, having a bike would make it so much easier to do triathlons.



[6]


A sweatsuit would also come in handy for triathlons. I would use it during the winter for paddleboarding too. It's been a pretty sunny winter but the water is still cold-brrr. 



[7]  


 I saw this the other night at the gym and kind of fell in love with it. I do need to get a new day pack for hiking and this one has all the right pockets in all the right places. (I have a thing for pockets)  


 [8]

I totally need this for all of my medals (currently 3) and the ones I'll continue to earn. 



[9]


At first I was going to add a double jogger to this list but since I'm dreaming, I may as well make it a tripple. Beside, it's more likely to have three day care kids once in a while than two. (I normally have five.)



[10]


A Hawaiian vacation. Need I say more?

No comments: